constructivist science to help specific learners master specific tasks are cognitive science and constructivist science.
First of all, cognitive science can help learners correctly understand what they are learning and how it relates to their previous knowledge. So that the learner does not have to go through the trouble of re-understanding what he considers to be “new content”. This can not only reduce the learners’ barriers but also greatly improve the learning efficiency so as to effectively master and better combine with the previously learned content so as to improve learners’ interest in learning.
Further, constructivist learning focuses more on the integration of learning content into the learner’s experience. When learners find out from their own experience that they are already connected with the knowledge they are about to learn, it can better stimulate learners’ interest and help them understand and master the new content. When a learner successfully relates knowledge to a life experience, each time he encounters a similar but different experience, he is revisiting what he has learned and deepening his impression and consolidation. I think constructivism is undoubtedly the easiest and most natural way for learners to learn.
In general, after reading this article, I have a better understanding of the concept of how to make new learners accept the new content. Although the behavior is the least appealing of the three, it is not easy to make a new plan and get learners to follow it. Perhaps in this process, learners will lose their enthusiasm and interest in learning due to drastic changes in learning behaviors. But this is just an idea I got from my own experience. Perhaps behavioral learning methods will be more useful to a particular group of people than cognitive or constructivist learning. But for learners in general, I think constructivist learning and cognitive learning may be more effective.